Raichu and pals

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raichu and pals

Post by Paul the Foz on Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:06 pm

Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning
Ok so heres my Thunder deck which packs quite a punch once it gets going. Its only real flaw is it drawing power for trainers and junk but the energy searching is pretty neat thanks to Rotoms and Raichus, and obviously Smeargle. There's also plenty of poke searchers in there like bebe's, rosanne's and greatballs etc. So any suggestions will be greatly taken into consideration.

P.S. anyone copies this deck and ill maul you..... in the most sportsmanly way possible of course..... *cough*

Basics
-------------------
Pikachu x4 (MD)
Electrike x2 (MD)
Shinx x3 (LA)
Rotom (MD)
Pachirisu (GE)
Smeargle (SW)

Stage 1
-------------------
Raichu (SF)
Raichu x2 (MT)
Manectric x2 (MT)
Luxio x2 (LA)

Stage 2
-------------------
Luxray [Rivalry] x2 (LA)

Lv .X
-------------------
Raichu lv.X

Trainers
-------------------
quickball x2
great ball x2
poke radar x2
premier ball
luxury ball
energy pickup
TM1 evoluter

Stadiums
-------------------
Conductive Quarry
Speed stadium

Supporters
-------------------
Roseanne's Research
Buck's training
Bebe's search
Cynthia's feelings x2
Team galactic's mars

Energy
-------------------
Lightning Lightning Lightning x20

Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning Lightning

Paul the Foz
n00b

Number of posts : 18
Location : Golborne (Wigan) but mainly in manc (between stayin at ma gfs, goin to rods and bein in fb3)
Current Deck : None Specified
Registration date : 2008-11-04

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=595771113

Back to top Go down

Re: Raichu and pals

Post by The Pain on Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:22 pm

Only things i can think of are firstly drop the energy pickup for amulet coin I know the pickup can be helpful late on but amulet coin can help at any stage (More cards means more possibility's) that and your only running 1 so its pot luck if you get when you need it and its not prized then you have to factor the coin toss,
Secondly and this is where you might argue with me, Drop the Manetric line for a Furret line, Manetric can become a tank plus a spreader but Furret can add "any 2 cards" from your deck to your hand for no energy thats the same as running the jirachi + amulet coin strategy twice over with the only draw back being its a stage 1, plus you can load 2 energy's onto it to baton pass dealing 40 bringing out a heavy hitter and giving it energy to attack

The Pain
Pokemon Trainer

Number of posts : 28
Current Deck : Scizor/Cherrim
Registration date : 2008-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kellie on Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:27 pm

Just an sugestion, you could always put a Igglybuff or a Spinda in there, Igglybuffs draw 3 cards if you don't use a supported is free, and Spinda is colourless energy, so it wouldn't make much, but it could replace a rotom, with smeargle in there you might not need it.

I find those two great for Drawing power, and they may help you get trainers and supporters to your hand.

Last edited by Kellie on Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammer and spelling)

Kellie
n00b

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul the Foz on Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:49 pm

the manectric line tho is one of my majour beat sticks his 20x the energy kicks ass when he's powered up and the igglybuff thing i might try

Paul the Foz
n00b

Location : Golborne (Wigan) but mainly in manc (between stayin at ma gfs, goin to rods and bein in fb3)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jangrafess on Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:06 pm

Considering that you have to sacrifice the use of a supporter for Igglybuff, it really isn't worth it. The low HP give a free prize too. A 1-1 Lopunny line would be more productive.

Jangrafess
Pokemon Trainer

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul the Foz on Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:18 pm

very true.... meh i might just leave as is for now and see if it decides to play nice this time around.... stupid last tournament

Paul the Foz
n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:07 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top